A list of official billings to the Muppet pair of "Bert and Ernie" (or "Ernie and Bert") in order to help settle the debate of which order is the "official" title. Unlike the comedy pairs of Abbott and Costello or Laurel and Hardy, there is no consistent billing order for the pair.
Bert and Ernie
- In Follow That Bird, when Maria is telling Miss Finch about the various types of people living on Sesame Street, she mentions that the street includes Bert and Ernie.
Ernie and Bert
- The Adventures of Ernie & Bert at the South Pole
- The Adventures of Ernie & Bert in Twiddlebug Land
- The Ernie & Bert Book
- Ernie and Bert Can...Can You?
- Ernie & Bert's Delivery Service
- Ernie and Bert's Different Day
- Ernie and Bert's New Kitten
- Ernie and Bert's Toy Book
- What Ernie and Bert Did on Their Summer Vacation
- Kermit introduces the pair as "Ernie and Bert from Sesame Street" in The Muppet Show episode 102.
- In A Muppet Family Christmas, Ernie introduces himself to Doc, saying, "We're Ernie and Bert."
- Also in A Muppet Family Christmas, when listing the sleeping arrangements, Emily Bear says that "Ernie and Bert will bunk out with the lizard".