|Written by||Joe Raposo|
|Publisher||Jonico Music Inc.|
- This segment was taped on December 4, 1983, and was directed by Jon Stone.
- Performers for the segment include Jim Henson (Kermit), Cheryl Blaylock, Jim Kroupa, and Brian Muehl.
- Some releases of this song have the title listed as "Bayou Alphabet."
- The puppet that would later become Athena makes a cameo appearance in the background.
- Letters (computer game) (released as audio)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.