Access Hollywood (currently titled Access Daily) is an entertainment news show that has promoted Muppet productions on various occasions.
- October 13, 2006: Maria Menounos interviews Big Bird for Access Hollywood; the interview airs a week later to promote the DVD box set release of Old School: Volume 1.
- September 20, 2009: A Web exclusive clip of Teri Hatcher, James Denton, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy with Bob Iger for the Give a Day. Get a Disney Day. promotion.
- January 21, 2014: To promote their upcoming Toyota Super Bowl commercial, Kermit the Frog, Terry Crews and a few other Muppets appear in clips and interview snippets at the end of the show.
- September 18, 2015: Miss Piggy discusses her break-up with Kermit, reveals that she has a Tinder account, and lists some of her diva demands.
- November 6, 2019: Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, and Count von Count appear to promote the 50th anniversary of Sesame Street.
- ↑ Terry Crews & The Muppets’ Super Bowl Commercial AccessHollywood, Jan 21, 2014)
- ↑ Miss Piggy: Yes, I'm On Tinder Access Hollywood, Sept 18, 2015
- ↑ The Muppets Behind the Scene Exclusive Access Hollywood, Oct 9, 2015
- ↑ Elmo, Oscar And More Adorably Answer Kid Questions To Celebrate 50 Years Of ‘Sesame Street’ Access Hollywood, Nov 6, 2019