|Written by||Joe Raposo|
|Publisher||Jonico Music, Inc.|
The following season, the song was remade with Kermit the Frog and a group of Anything Muppets (voiced by Ladysmith Black Mambazo), made up of five different patterns: Fat Blue, Lavender, Pumpkin, Purple, and Reddish Magenta. The creatures of the savanna, including numerous frogs and birds, sing along as well. This version adds an extra verse by Kermit, who recites a short story in which each word begins with a consecutive letter of the alphabet as they are sung.
A worm parody of the group, "Wormsmith Black Mambazo," sang the song in a 1996 episode.
- The Paul Simon version was taped on May 4, 1987 and was directed by Jon Stone.
- Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration (1991)
- Sesame Street Celebrates! (1994)
- Sesame Street Best (1997)
- Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music (2003)
- Lyrical Letters (2014)
- Shalom Sesame: Passover (1990)
- The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street (1998)
- The World According to Sesame Street (2006, excerpt)
- 40 Years of Sunny Days (2009)
- ABCs with Elmo (2010)
- Sing! Sesame Street Remembers Joe Raposo and His Music (1990, with added narration by Jon Stone)
- The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson (1990, clip)
- The Street We Live On (2004, brief clip during timeline sequence only)
- Sesamestreet.org Kermit's version:
- SesameStreet's YouTube Channel Kermit's version: Wormsmith version: