Amy van Gilder was one of the earliest designers in the NY Workshop, hired during the first season of The Muppet Show. She left Henson in the early 1980's to start a family. She was later hired by Disney in the Imagineering Department where she currently helps with integrating the newly aquired Muppet property into their lexicon.
- Fraggle Rock - Muppet designer
- The Muppet Movie - Muppet designer, Muppet workshop coordinator
- Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas - Puppet designer
- The Muppet Show - Muppet designer
- Muppets Tonight - Muppet designer
- The Great Muppet Caper (uncredited) .... 2nd Woman having Snapshot in Restaurant