Amy van Gilder was one of the earliest designers in the Ny Workshop - hired during the first season of The Muppet Show. She left Henson in the early 1980's to start a family. She was later hired by Disney in the Imagineering Department where she currently helps with integrating the newly aquired Muppet property into their lexicon.
- "Fraggle Rock" (1983) TV Series (muppet designer)
- "The Muppet Movie" (1979) (muppet designer) (muppet workshop coordinator)
- "Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas" (1977) (TV) (puppet designer)
- "The Muppet Show" (1976) TV Series (muppet designer)
- "Muppets Tonight" (1996) TV Series (muppet designer)
- "The Great Muppet Caper" (1981) (uncredited) .... 2nd Woman having Snapshot in Restaurant