B.R.A.T.S. of the Lost Nebula was a science fiction Saturday morning series created by Dan Clark featuring Creature Shop puppets and CG effects. The series premiered on the WB Network on October 10, 1998.
The show takes place in a mysterious galaxy known as the Lost Nebula. An evil alien army known as the Shock is systematically annihilating entire worlds. Five orphans, Zadam, Triply, Duncan, Lavana, and Ryle were separated from their families from different planets by the Shock and are sent to a strange Planetoid. Using it as their headquarters, the five orphans must band together to fight against the invading armies of the Shock.
- Although thirteen episodes were produced, WB canceled the show after the third episode. The remaining episodes premiered on Canada's YTV channel, with the last airing on January 20, 1999.
- Ironically, "Brats of The Lost Nebula" was selected by TV Guide as one of the Top Ten Children's series of the year the week WB canceled the series.
- Creator: Dan Clark
- Executive Producer: Brian Henson, Dan Clark, Steven DeNure
- Co-Executive Producer: Margaret Loesch
- Supervising Producer: Betty Orr
- Executive story editors: Billy Brown, Dan Angel
- Story editor: Lane Raichert
- Conceptual & character design: Nathan Cabrera with Dave Pressler, Duke Cullen
- Animatronic characters by Jim Henson's Creature Shop: Marian Keating, Enrique Bilsland, Jean-Guy White, Joan Parkinson, Ian Hubbard, Frank Langley, Mike Scanlan, Peter Brooke, David Barrington-Holt, Robin Dufay, Karin Hanson, Phil Jackson, Ralph Cordero, Robyn Simms, Dana Klaren, Harvey Dickson, Jill Thraves, Tristan Maduro, Jim Edson, Brian Dooley, Larry Addison Bortolott, Patrick Gerrety
- For The Jim Henson Company: Ritamarie Peruggi, Halle Stanford-Grossman, Matt J. Britton, Bill Barretta