|Illustrator||photos by John E. Barrett|
|Series||Books for Young Readers|
The book shows the Sesame cast in simple scenes, each demonstrating a different color:
- Big Bird and Little Bird squeeze yellow lemons to make lemonade.
- Elmo pulls a red wagon, filled with apples, strawberries and a toy fire truck.
- Ernie finds an orange pumpkin in the fall leaves.
- Grover climbs a tree to find blue eggs in a nest.
- Prairie Dawn paints a picture of a pink toy flamingo.
- A purple Honker hangs up his purple laundry on a clothesline.
- Oscar the Grouch eats a dish of green ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.