Bill Kellard (April 15, 1949 - February 20, 2009) was the costume designer for Sesame Street from 1977 until his death in 2009, overseeing clothing for the human cast members. He has won six Emmys for the show and was nominated for two others. Kellard's partner, Terry Roberson, was also a costume designer on many Sesame Street productions
- Sesame Street (seasons 9 - 40)
- Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
- Don't Eat the Pictures
- Sesame Street, Special
- Rock & Roll!
- Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Hospital
- Sing Yourself Silly!
- The Best of Elmo
- Sesame Street All-Star 25th Birthday
- Sesame Street Jam
- Do the Alphabet
- Elmo Saves Christmas
- Imagine That!
- Big Bird Gets Lost
- A Celebration of Me, Grover
- A Magical Halloween Adventure
- Elmo's Christmas Countdown