Bob Stutt is a Canadian puppeteer who began his Henson career as a principal supporting puppeteer on Fraggle Rock, playing assorted episodic and background roles, as well as the notable characters Felix the Fearless and Wander McMooch. He also substituted as regular characters in two fourth season episodes, lip-synching to pre-recorded tracks as Boober Fraggle in "Junior Faces the Music" and Gunge in "A Brush with Jealousy."
Stutt subsequently performed Basil in Sesame Park, the Canadian co-production of Sesame Street. In 1999, Stutt was nominated for a Gemini Award for "Best Performance in a Pre-School Program or Series," for performing Basil on Sesame Park.
Outside of the Muppets, Stutt is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Iggy Iguana in the puppet series Under the Umbrella Tree. His other puppetry credits include The Big Comfy Couch (as Molly Dolly, Dust Bunny, and Snicklefritz), Today's Special (as Mort), and Caillou (as Gilbert). He performed Audrey II in a Toronto stage production of Little Shop of Horrors.
- Fraggle Rock: Wander McMooch, The Avalanche Monster, Bigmouth Fraggle, Felix the Fearless, Last of the Lily Creatures, Mirkmonster (body)
- Follow That Bird: Board of Birds member
- The Jim Henson Hour
- Sesame Park: Basil (1996-2002)
- Basil Hears a Noise
- Kohberg commercials: Anton
- all performer info from The Encyclopedia Fragglia