Brown Johnson joined Sesame Workshop in 2014 as a creative consultant, and then served as Executive Vice President and Creative Director from 2015 through 2020. In the latter role, she executive produced Sesame Street from seasons 47 to 51. Her producer credits include many programs for Nickelodeon, such as Clarissa Explains It All, Eureeka's Castle, Dora the Explorer, and Blue’s Clues.
- Sesame Street, executive producer (seasons 47-51)
- Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas, executive producer
- The Magical Wand Chase, executive producer
- When You Wish Upon a Pickle, executive producer
- Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration, executive producer
- The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo