BuzzFeed is a social news and entertainment website founded in 2006. The site consists of content published in an attempt to capture the essence of viral media currently resonating on the web. The content is generated by users as well an editorial staff, and often contains a heavy use of animated GIF images.
Disney has partnered with BuzzFeed to promote various projects including the theatrical and home video releases of Muppets Most Wanted.
- December 5, 2013 - BuzzFeed exclusively premiered the first Muppisode in an article by Jaimie Etkin. 
- February 10, 2014 - "17 Signs You’ve Found THE ONE As Told By Miss Piggy" authored by Muppets Most Wanted (BuzzFeed Partner) 
- February 10, 2014 - "18 Reasons Why Kermit the Frog Is Irreplaceable" authored by Muppets Most Wanted (BuzzFeed Partner) 
- March 12, 2014 - Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Animal, The Swedish Chef, and Flaubert appear in a video titled "9 Awkward Intern Moments Only Interns Understand."
- April 2, 2015 - Kermit appears in a gifset to promote Muppet Moments.