Camille Bonora was a Muppet performer from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s. She is sometimes credited under her married name of Camille Kampouris.
Bonora graduated from Catholic University of America. She has appeared in a wide range of stage and broadcast productions, from improvisational comedy to advertising voiceovers. She co-wrote and performed the character of Eddie in the Christian home video series, Ben and Eddie.
After her work with the Muppets, she served on the editorial board for Kairos Journal, a Catholic publication based in Manhattan.
- Sesame Street: Adrienne Bip, Agnes, Alice the Actress, Annette Monster, Aunt Chloe, Bossy the Cow, Celeste, Clementine (1987-1992), Countess von Backwards, Deirdre, Glo, Goldilocks (1991-1996), The Grand Royal Square Lover's Assistant, Grandma Count, Granny Wolf, Greta, Grouch Explorer, Herry's Mother, Ingrid, Juliet, Lady Agatha, Lead Singer of Bruno and the Trashmen, Little Green Riding Hood, Long Jane Silver, Loretta, Mama Bear (1993-1996), Meryl Sheep, Miss Marble, Miss Muffet (1989), Ms. Scarlett, Next Generation Doctor, one of Ernie's friends from "Don't Throw That Trash on the Ground", Polly Darton ("14 Carrot Love"), The Princess and the C, Ruby, Sally Soho, Spider, Stella, one of the String Beans, a tomato from "Grow High Grow Low", Umeko, Additional Muppets (1985-1996)
- Muppet Meeting Films (1985 - 1993)
- Little Muppet Monsters: Molly Monster
- The Christmas Toy: Meteora
- Wow, You're a Cartoonist: Kai-Lee, Stella
- Neat Stuff To Know & To Do: Kai-Lee, Mergie, herself
- Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along: Kai-Lee
- Peek-A-Boo: A Big Surprise for Little People
- The Tale of the Bunny Picnic: Twitch
- Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting
- The Jim Henson Hour: Fern, Jojo, Miss Belle ("Dog City"), Blanche the Chameleon, Ruth the Golden Toad ("Song of the Cloud Forest"), herself
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World: Yolanda Rat, Frog, Additional Muppets
- The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
- Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game: The director
- Good Morning, America: Shirley
- Muppet Sing-A-Long: It's Not Easy Being Green
- Muppet Sing-A-Long: Muppet Treasure Island: Girl Pirate
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss: Sally Spingel-Spungel-Sporn ("The Muckster")
- For Such a Time as This: Kampouris and Kairos, by Mark Coppenger
- 2014 video interview (Forum of Christian Leaders)