Catch Me if You Can is a 2002 film based on the life and memoir of serial impostor Frank Abagnale, Jr. (in guises ranging from doctor to airline pilot. The film was directed by Steven Spielberg and starred Leonardo DiCaprio as Abagnale and Tom Hanks as the FBI agent who pursues him. The film was adapted into a stage musical in 2009.
- In a September 2008 online edition of Sesame Street magazine, Guy Smiley promotes shows on the Letter E! Network, including Catch E if You Can. An Anything Muppet agent is chasing the letter E (wearing a pilot's cap).
- Amy Adams played Brenda Strong
- Elizabeth Banks played Lucy
- Kerry Butler originated the role of Brenda Strong in the stage musical
- Kitty Carlisle played herself in a "To Tell the Truth" segment
- Tom Hanks played Carl Hanratty
- Donna Kimball played a TWA stewardess
- Martin Sheen played Roger Strong
- Christopher Walken played Frank Abagnale