Pages that debunk rumors and misconceptions about Jim Henson and the Muppets.
All items (28)
- Are Bert and Ernie named after characters from It's a Wonderful Life?
- Are Ernie and Bert gay?
- Are Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy married?
- Did Miss Piggy appear on Sesame Street?
- Does "Muppet" mean "Marionette and puppet"?
- Does Disney own the Muppets?
- Does Jim Henson's son perform Kermit the Frog?
- Is a Labyrinth sequel in the works?
- Is Cookie Monster now the Veggie Monster?
- Is Ernie dead?
- Is the Count on Sesame Street a vampire?
- Is there a Muppet with HIV/AIDS on Sesame Street?
- Was Kermit named after a childhood friend of Jim Henson?
- When did Kermit become a frog?
- Why doesn't Frank Oz perform with the Muppets anymore?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.