She's referenced as early as season 1 in a four-part sketch in which Cookie Monster uses Ernie's telephone to call his mommy to tell her all about his day at school. In this appearance, Cookie Monster refers to himself as "your Tiny," implying that this was his mommy's nickname for him, and asks her how his brother Fred is. (First: Episode 0064)
In Season 33 in Episode 4025, she appeared with Cookie in a Letter of the Day skit about the letter B. Though brought in to make sure Cookie fulfills his "important educational job," she has the same appetites as her progeny, and mother and son give in to temptation simultaneously.
Cookie's mommy has made minor recurring appearances since 2016, now sporting a pigtail. These include Episode 4618, a cameo during the song "Try a Little Kindness," several web videos, and an episode of The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo.
- Matt Vogel - The Letter of the Day: B (2002), "Try a Little Kindness" (2017)
- Kevin Clash - "The First Time Me Eat Cookie" (2004)
- Stephanie D'Abruzzo - occasionally since 2016
- Ryan Dillon - "12 Days of Christmas Cookies" video (2018)
- AOL.com You've Got Cookie Monster's Mother's Day Message