Cotterpin Doozer is a young female Doozer and the most frequently seen Doozer character in Fraggle Rock. Unlike other Doozers, her passions lie in the realm of art and other "fun" activities as opposed to pure work. Cotterpin is the daughter of Flange Doozer and Wingnut Doozer, and her best friend is Wrench. Though creative, Cotterpin also tends to be stubborn and rebellious.
Though first glimpsed as Wingnut's unnamed infant in "The Great Radish Famine," Cotterpin made her debut as a fully realized character in "All Work and All Play." In that episode, Cotterpin rejected the pressure placed on her to take the helmet, and ran away to become a Fraggle. Cotterpin met and befriended Red Fraggle at this time, though Cotterpin finally realized that she couldn't become a Fraggle. However, Architect Doozer understood her plight and allowed her to "take the drawing board" rather than the helmet.
Cotterpin returned in subsequent episodes, continuing her relationship with Red and forming a close bond, and gradually befriending the other principal Fraggles. This development led to "The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer," in which Cotterpin had to prove that Fraggles were noble and intelligent or else lose her apprenticeship.
- Episode 119: The Great Radish Famine
- Episode 208: All Work and All Play
- Episode 212: The Doozer Contest
- Episode 213: Red's Club
- Episode 222: Doozer Is As Doozer Does
- Episode 303: Boober and the Glob
- Episode 305: Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe
- Episode 319: The Cavern of Lost Dreams
- Episode 322: Gunge the Great and Glorious
- Episode 401: Sprocket's Big Adventure
- Episode 406: A Tune for Two
- Episode 501: Mirror, Mirror
- Episode 503: The Voice Inside
- Episode 504: The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer
- Episode 511: The Gorg Who Would Be King
- Episode 512: The Honk of Honks
- Episode 513: Change of Address