|Music by||Sam Pottle|
|Lyrics by||Emily Kingsley and David Axlerod|
|Publisher||Sesame Street Inc.|
"Counting Is Wonderful" is a Sesame Street song sung by the Count, in which he rhapsodizes about the wonder of counting. He gleefully points out that you can count in any mood, add things up, and keep track of how much of anything you might have.
- The Count Counts (1975)
- Counting is Wonderful/The Song of the Count (single, 1976)
- The Best of the Count (1983)
- The Count's Countdown (1997)
- Platinum Too (1997)
- The Songs of Sesame Street in Poems and Pictures (1983)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 and 2007 editions only)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.