The full-length episode, Elmo's Music Magic, is included as a bonus feature.
- Elmo teaches the viewer to do the Elmo's World "Happy Dance."
- Street Story: Dance Your Favorite Dance Day
- Song: "Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" (Sesame Studios short)
- "The Elmo Slide"
- Cartoon: The Feelingwells - Family Dance Part (Sesame Studios short)
- Big Bird, Rosita and Elmo sing "Do the Dinosaur."
- Street Story: Lifting Snuffy
- "Elmo's Got the Moves"
- "The Power of Yet" with Janelle Monáe
- Zoe and Lorena and Lorna Feijóo do the "Lamberena."
- Rosita, Elmo and Abby Cadabby sing "If You're Happy and You Know It."
- Street Story: Ernie's Dance Video
- "You've Got a Body, So Move It" with Ne-Yo
- Film: Party Bus (Sesame Studios short)
- Film: D is for Dance
- "Dancing is Easy" with Jason Derulo
- Animation: Kids discussing dancing
- Street Story: So You Think You Can Choreograph
- Murray Has a Little Lamb: Dancing compilation (Flamenco School, Bollywood Choreographer, Irish Step Dancing School, West African Dance School)
- Film: Learning the Robot Dance
- Elmo, Abby and Count von Count sing "If You Love Counting and You Know It."
- Elmo's World: Dancing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.