Dinah! was a daytime talk show hosted by Dinah Shore from 1975 to 1979. Run in syndication, episodes had varying premiere dates depending on regional broadcasters.
- November 18, 1975 — Jim Henson, Kermit the Frog, and the Muppets appear. Other guests include Walter Cronkite, Alfred Drake, Edward Villela, and Peggy Lee. Kermit sang "What Kind of Frog Am I?".
- September/October 1976 — The Muppets appear. Taped on or around September 13.
- May 1977 — Dinah Shore throws a 21st birthday party for Kermit with fellow guests Ethel Merman and Paul Williams (who both wore their Kermit pendant), as well as Ruth Buzzi, Valerie Harper, Florence Henderson, and Jane Henson. The appearance was filmed on April 13, 1977.
- Jim Henson and Frank Oz appear on screen playing Kermit, Fozzie Bear, and Miss Piggy. Dinah asks Kermit what he would like for his birthday, and Kermit asks that he not get hit by Grover as a greeting. This leads to Grover demonstrating the routine, and asks Dinah how he could ever give up such a gesture of affection. Kermit and Piggy sing with Shore, while Kermit, Fozzie, and Merman sang "Together Wherever We Go".
- December 29, 1977 — Big Bird appears, as well as Caroll Spinney on-screen with Oscar the Grouch. Other guests include Richard Dawson, Susan Sullivan, Erik Estrada, Larry Wilcox, and Bob Gunter. In his memoir The Wisdom of Big Bird, Spinney recounts sitting on the couch with Dawson after his routine. He made a joke about the actor's move from Hogan's Heroes to Family Feud; Dawson told a story that left no time for Spinney and Oscar during the appearance.
- Dinah from Muppet*Vision 3D