Duckman (also referred to as Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man) is an animated series that ran on the USA Network from 1994 to 1997, produced by Klasky Csupo. Based on the comic book by Everett Peck (who created the series), the show centers around the adventures of Duckman, a detective.
- In the first season episode "Gripes of Wrath," a sign for "Museum Avenue" mimics that of the signature Sesame Street sign.
- In the first season episode "Ride the High School," King Chicken reveals that the staff and students of a boarding school are all animatronic robots, except for the attractive student Deanna: "She's a Muppet." Duckman responds, "Oh, to be Frank Oz for a day!"
- Jason Alexander voiced Duckman
- Gregg Berger voiced Cornfed
- Tim Curry voiced King Chicken
- E. G. Daily voiced Mambo
- Gilbert Gottfried voiced Art De Salvo
- Heather Locklear voiced America in "America the Beautiful"
- Andrea Martin voiced Madame Rosebud in "A Civil War" and Mayor Gallagher in "The Longest Weekend"
- Leonard Nimoy voiced himself in "Where No Duckman Has Gone Before"
- Homer Simpson cameoed in "Duckman and Cornfed in 'Haunted Society Plumbers'"
- Ben Stein voiced Dr. Ben Stein
- Ben Stiller voiced Henry Melfly in "Clip Job"