E! News is an entertainment news program on E!; previously, the show was E! News Daily and E! News Live. The program began in 1991 with Dagny Hultgreen as host. It is currently hosted by Giuliana Rancic and Terrence Jenkins; Ryan Seacrest previously co-hosted from 2006 to 2012.
- February 27, 2012 - Rancic, Fashion Police panelist George Kotsiopoulos, and Miss Piggy talked fashion in a 90-minute Academy Awards-themed episode of the program.
- September 12, 2012 - Miss Piggy appeared as a special correspondent on "Who Wore It Better."
- September 21, 2012 - Elmo appeared to promote the 43rd season of Sesame Street.
- March 3, 2014 - Miss Piggy discussed Oscar's fashion with Giuliana Rancic and others.
- September 15, 2014 - Elmo and Cookie Monster appeared to promote Season 45 of Sesame Street.
- November 6, 2019 - Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Grover, and Count von Count appeared to promote Season 50 and Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration.
- April MacIntyre, "Miss Piggy, Angie's leg and Joan Rivers motor mouth on Fashion Police", M&C (Monsters & Critics), February 28, 2012.