|Air date||December 22, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
- Ernie sings "If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked a Cake" when a hungry Cookie Monster demands a cookie.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about walls.
- What will happen: Monster with a flute.
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter L.
- Speech Balloon: L -- Lunchbox
- Film: Different parts of a flower are shown as Vivaldi music plays. (First: Episode 0008)
- Buddy and Jim struggle with a piggy bank. (First: Episode 0031)
- Film: "The Little Baker" -- A boy goes to a bakery and learns how an apple pie is made. (First: Episode 0020)
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter G. (First: Episode 0025)
- "Two Song (Song of Two)" (First: Episode 0001)
- "Jazz #2" (First: Episode 0001)
- "Jazz #3" (First: Episode 0002)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.