|Air date||November 25, 1971|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Cooperation and planning are the key words as Tom and all the people on Sesame Street get together and clean Hooper's Store.
- It's a sunny day at the beach, and Bert remembered to bring everything. Ernie, however, only brought an umbrella in case it rains... which it does.
- Ernie is tall, Bert is taller, and Big Bird is the tallest (and he also breaks the ceiling).
- Cartoon: A mad scientist puts together a capital H.
- Cartoon: Harold and Howard think of H words.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0283||Episode 0285|