|Air date||December 1, 1971|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Grover the Assistant: Grover spots a good looking monster, but still a bit scary, that seems to follow him where ever he goes. Grover is starting to get really nervous when Herbert Birdsfoot asks Grover if he is playing with his shadow. (EKA: Episode 0271)
- Harvey Kneeslapper asks a man, "Do you want me to keep an eye on your hat?" The man says yes. Harvey then puts a letter I on top of the man's hat, crushing it in the process.
- Oscar the Grouch recites a poem about the letter I.
- Animation: Three lines attempt to individually reach the top of the TV screen, but fail. They succeed after they combine all of their lengths.
- Film: While watching her goldfish, a girl wonders what the world is like from her goldfish's perspective.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0287||Episode 0289|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.