|Air date||January 10, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Luis introduces the number of the day by bouncing a basketball 9 times.
- Bob and Luis sing the Classification Song, Bob using a chair, table, bed and shirt. The kids guess that the shirt does not belong in the set. Now Luis plays the game, in Spanish, using a sock, a hat, a dress, a shoe, and a hot dog. The kids guess that the hot dog does not belong.
- Kids are jumping rope on Sesame Street, and Antonio knows a good rope-jumping song in Spanish. Luis provides the English translation, as Antonio and the kids demonstrate the song.
- Little Boy Gordon is busy reading a storybook, while Little Boy Bob blows bubbles. Gordon wants the bubbles, and takes them from Bob. Now empty-handed, Bob begins to cry. Demonstrating cooperation, Gordon gives his storybook to Bob. Each has a toy, and both are happy.
- Bob, Tom, Luis and Cookie Monster present a show of E inserts; Cookie Monster demonstrates the letter "E" by swallowing an egg whole.
- Susan is in the yard with some kids. She has a picture of two men, and pictures of a fireman's hat, slicker coat, and hose and those of a baker's hat, apron and loaf of bread. The kids have to dress one figure as a fireman, and the other as a baker.
- Tom, Bob, Luis and Susan demonstrate "Before and After" with the aid of a club sandwich, a barbershop scene, and a growing plant.
- Bob has pictures of an underwater scene showing a swimming bird, a circus parade of elephants followed by a fish, and a bird's nest with an elephant in it. The kids have to guess what is wrong in each scene.
- "Martian Beauty" has nine hairs, nine bows, nine eyes, nine nostrils, nine arms and nine toes.
- The "Script Highlights" from the CTW Archives include a three-part segment with Tom as Super-Duper Man, but it's missing from the script. The script for Episode 0394 includes the segment, but it's not in that episode's archive highlights.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0315||Episode 0317|