|Air date||November 27, 1972|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
- Cartoon: "Ladybugs' Picnic": Jim Kweskin sings about the sorrows and joys of twelve ladybugs who are out on a picnic.
- Cartoon: Christopher Clumsy demonstrates shapes.
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Jack Dodson) describes places that begin with U and what you can do with the letter U.
- Song: "There's a Bird on Me"
- Film: Pizza is made.
- Film: A gemsbok runs fast, then faster.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0415||Episode 0417|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.