|Plot||Sam the Robot does laundry|
|Air date||December 7, 1972|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
|Sponsors||J, L, 9|
- Burt Lancaster reads the alphabet.
- "Martian Beauty" has nine hairs, nine bows, nine eyes, nine nostrils, nine arms and nine toes. (First: Episode 0316)
- Wally and Ralph solve the problem of how to keep a swinging door open as they attempt to carry a heavy plant out of the room. (EKA: Episode 0344)
- Cartoon: "A Loaf of Bread, a Container of Milk, and a stick of Butter" -- A little girl remembers what to buy at the store by visualizing her mother giving the instructions. Artist: Jim Simon (EKA: Episode 0420)
- Kermit the Frog counts to 20 with two kids - Chris and Stephanie.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0423||Episode 0425|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.