|Plot||Oscar mistakes his reflection in the mirror for another Grouch|
|Air date||December 12, 1972|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
|Sponsors||I, P, 12|
- Gordon's old mirror causes Oscar some problems when the Grouch mistakes his reflection for an identical rival Grouch.
- Old West: A couple of cowboy Muppets meet the Alphabet Kid, who claims that he can write the alphabet faster than any man alive. To prove it, he quickly draws his crayon and speedily writes out the whole alphabet. (EKA: Episode 0307)
- Film: Footage of a baby learning to walk.
- Someone has eaten Ernie's cookies, and Sherlock Hemlock investigates the case. He asks Ernie questions about the cookies, when Cookie Monster comes by with cookie crumbs on his fur. Sherlock interrogates Cookie Monster, and he comes to the conclusion that Cookie is the thief. Cookie Monster admits it, saying that he is full now and gives Ernie the last cookie, but Sherlock ends up taking it as payment. (First: Episode 0142)
- Bert tells Ernie that if he can clean the messy apartment fifteen seconds or less, he will give Ernie his dessert: ice cream and cookies. (First: Episode 0033)
- Kermit talks about "same" by showing two identical rectangles. Cookie Monster eats one of them, making them different. (First: Episode 0018)
- An Anything Muppet discusses the concept of "same" using her reflection in the mirror. The reflection begins speaking on its own. The girl faints and the reflection decides to do the same.
- Film: Hands build things out of triangles and squares while off-screen voices try to figure out what the constructions will be. (First: Episode 0004)
- Film: A baker draws, then uses the utensils and ingredients to make a birthday cake.
- Cartoon: Letter I (Beep Beep)
- Two Anything Muppets have the same face, hair, and outfits, but they have different voices. (EKA: Episode 0277)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0426||Episode 0428|