|Air date||December 29, 1972|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
|Sponsors||Q, S, 4|
- Sam the Robot makes orange juice.
- Wally and Ralph: Sleeping Bags
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie declares that he's "the world's greatest counter of numbers". To prove it, he counts from 1 to 10. But every time Bert interrupts him, Ernie starts over again. This slowly drives Bert crazy. (First: Episode 0107)
- Kermit plays a sorting game with squares and circles, until Cookie Monster arrives and takes a bite out of the shapes. Kermit is upset, until he tastes one of them, and he joins Cookie Monster in finishing off the rest! (First: Episode 0094)
- Film: Penguins take a bath.
- Cartoon: Hypnotic "Q" rainbow
- Film: A group of Hispanic children pick members for their baseball team. A new kid, Ramon, joins them.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0439||Episode 0441|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.