|Plot||Oscar is delighted by the rainy day outside, until his can blows away.|
|Air date||November 6, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Mr. Hooper doesn't want to be bothered by Oscar, who wants to talk about the windy, rainy, miserable day outside.
- Oscar is delighted because the wind is blowing all kinds of things, but gets quite unhappy when he realizes that one of the things the wind has blown away is his trash can.
- The rain has stopped and the day is again beautiful, making Mr. Hooper happy and Oscar unhappy.
- Big Bird demonstrates back and front with six kids standing in line on the street.
- Lefty's boss tells Lefty the plan for what to do with the Golden AN, which they have just stolen. Lefty is to put it in the tan van and give it to Dan, who will take it to Fran. However, Lefty can't remember the plan very well and has to repeat it, which results in a police officer named Stan hearing the plan and giving him "ten days in the can for stealing the Golden AN." The skit ends with Lefty being taken away, saying, "I should have ran."
- Ernie & Bert — Bert notices that Ernie has a piece of string tied on his finger. Ernie says that the string tied on this finger helps to remind him that there's a piece of string tied on this finger. And so on. The string on the last finger is there to remind him that they're out of string. (First: Episode 0163)
- Big Bird builds a model of himself and calls it "ME."
- Marshal Grover asks Fred the Wonder Horse why he's walking backwards -- he can only see where he's been, and not where he's going. He also wants to know what happened to Fred's head. Fred explains that Marshal Grover doesn't know the difference between front and back. "That is a terrible, mean, cruel thing to say to me, Fred!" Marshal Grover exclaims. "It is true, but..." Fred tells Grover that he's facing backward, and if he turns around, he'll see Fred's head. Grover turns around, and cries: "Oh, Fred! I've missed you! Oh, it's good to see you!" Fred says that if he stays turned around, he'll be able to see where he's going. Grover tries it, and he's proud to know the difference between front and back. Unfortunately, now his head is resting on the saddle, with his feet in the air.
- Cartoon: A boy gets lost, and encounters a man with a yo-yo, who tells him to remember everything he passed. (First: Episode 0408)
- Guy Smiley hosts "The Remembering Game", a game show in which the contestants must match pictures based on memory. The winner gets whatever item was in the pictures he matched, and the other contestant wins the item from the remaining two pictures as a consolation prize. Bill Smith wins a cookie, and Cookie Monster wins a jet plane. Disappointed, Cookie Monster suggests that they switch prizes. (EKA: Episode 0310)
- "Dandy David" adds flowers and flower pots.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert says that he saw Ernie eating his cookies. The culprit turns out to be Cookie Monster, who's disguised in Ernie's hair and shirt. (EKA: Episode 0158)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0667||Episode 0669|