|Plot||Big Bird imagines that he's living one hundred years ago / Oscar the Grouch charges a nickel for an argument|
|Air date||November 18, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Written by||Joseph A. Bailey|
|Sponsors||Q, U, 12|
- Big Bird imagines that he's living one hundred years ago. He plays the roles of Bad Bird, the fastest wing in the west, as well as Sheriff Matt Bird.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert tells Ernie not to eat cookies in bed, because he might get crumbs in the bed. Ernie decides to eat cookies in Bert's bed instead. (First: Episode 0322)
- David and Maria imitate Big Bird when they act glad and mad instead of sad in a movie he's directing.
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Tortoise and the Hare. When the race begins, the hare dawdles, since the tortoise is so slow he'll have time to win. Kermit rushes to the finish line so that he can see the results... and is declared the winner. (First: Episode 0477)
- Oscar is jealous because all Maria talks about is David.
- Oscar opens an argument boutique where he sells arguments for a nickel.
- David sings the Sorting Song.
- Herry Monster holds a sign with the word "NO" on it, and tells Ernie that he can make him read it, to which he replies "Oh no you can't!" When he gets the joke, he tries it on Bert, but the gag backfires on him when he bets he can get Ernie to read it. (First: Episode 0416)
- Ernie says that he has "flying fingers," and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do.(First: Episode 0617)
- Joe Namath counts down from ten to one.
- This episode's plot is repeated in Episode 0976.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0675||Episode 0677|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.