|Plot||Cookie Monster becomes a cookie watcher.|
|Air date||November 28, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Cookie Monster becomes a cookie watcher, looking for interesting cookies for his new cookie collection.
- Grover is a contestant on the "Beat the Time" game show. Grover has one minute to bring in five items that contain milk. They turn out to be ice cream, cheese, butter and two cows, all of which add up to five items. (EKA: Episode 0454)
- Ernie & Bert — Bert has acquired some drums, but he doesn't know how to play them well. Ernie teaches him how to make drum playing exciting.
- Prince Charming sorts by putting a glass slipper on three big feet and one small foot.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie has four apples, and wants to draw the number 4 to represent that quantity. Cookie Monster comes along and wants to eat an apple, so Ernie crosses out the 4 and draws a 3, but then Cookie Monster decides not to eat the apple, so Ernie crosses out the 3 again and draws another 4. (EKA: Episode 0140)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie comes up with a way for him to remember to put his basketball away before he goes to sleep: he remembers with his mind, which is in his head; his head is round, and so is the basketball. His plan works the first time, but not when Bert wants to go to sleep. (First: Episode 0134)
- Grover the Photographer doesn't realize that "watch the birdie" is an expression that people use when they take pictures.
- Cookie Monster presents to Ernie his new device “The Cookie Counter” which will notify him of the quantity of cookies inside the box. Cookie Monster points “The Cookie Counter” rod to the box of cookies, which rings five times representing the amount of cookies inside the box. Ernie is impressed by Cookie Monster’s device and talks about the benefits the device provides to the audience, simultaneously Cookie Monster eats Ernie’s box of cookies. Ernie tests the Cookie Counter by pointing the rod at the box of cookies, the box doesn’t ring. Cookie Monster asks Ernie to face the Cookie Counter rod to his stomach; it rings five times as proof of the location of the five cookies.
- Cartoon: A boy looks for the telephone as it rings.
- Cartoon: Things that are circles
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0683||Episode 0685|