|Plot||Oscar disagrees with Luis' decisions as an umpire.|
|Air date||November 29, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Wicked Witch from the Snow White story plans to fool the mirror into saying that she is the fairest -- but she hasn't counted on Kermit hiding behind a curtain. When she sees him, she realizes that he really is pretty good-looking.
- Oscar disagrees about Luis' decisions as an umpire in a baseball game, but he's happy when the team loses.
- Count von Count: The Count extinguishes electric candles by counting them with his finger. As he heads up the stairs for bed, he steps on Fatatita. He also tells his wolf Yuba to run and play with his friends.
- Japanese Stories: An aged emperor offers the throne to his son if he can find four dragons hidden in the room before midnight. The Evil Prime Minister thinks that the son will never find the dragons in time. The son defies expectations and succeeds. (EKA: Episode 0299)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie tries to put a pot on Bert's head. Bert asks Ernie why he's doing that, and Ernie says that he broke a cookie jar. Ernie has to put the cookies somewhere, so he put them in the sugar bowl – and put the sugar in the flowerpot, which meant that he had to put the flowers in a milk bottle. He put the milk in the soda bottle, and the soda into the fishbowl, and the fish in Bert's cowboy hat. Bert asks, "Now what am I going to wear when I want to play cowboy?" Ernie puts the pot on Bert's head and says, "Ride 'em, cowboy, Bert!" (First: Episode 0279)
- Bob reads "The King and the Fireman", a story about a king who becomes so grateful for being saved by a fireman that he decides to make everyone in the kingdom a firefighter... and soon realizes what a mistake he's made. (EKA: Episode 0278)
- Susan brings a typewriter into the Fix-It Shop, but ends up angry because Luis is getting a lot of phone calls and is not helping her.
- Using birdseed and a hat, Big Bird demonstrates on, in and under.
- Big Bird appears in a photograph of the jungle.
- Cartoon: A man lifts a rock and finds the word UNDER.
- Film: SCHOOL: the sign spins around.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0684||Episode 0686|