|Plot||Big Bird, Gordon and the kids play in a cold playground.|
|Air date||December 17, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Wearing earmuffs and a scarf, Big Bird invites Gordon and the kids to play in a very cold playground. Big Bird asks about what happened in the playground the night before, and what will happen next.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie says that he has "flying fingers", and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do. (First: Episode 0617)
- Ernie thinks that he isn't special. Bert tells Ernie to feel his nose -- "That's an Ernie nose!" -- and then feel his hair, and wiggle his fingers. Bert says that nobody else is just like Ernie. Encouraged, Ernie tells the audience to do the same. (First: Episode 0276)
- Luis sings "Escondido."
- Maria and David look for each other in the park, but have trouble finding one another. The concepts of above and below are demonstrated. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Film: Footage of a coral reef, showcasing the plant life and the fish.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0696||Episode 0698|