|Plot||Maria gets a job as a construction worker.|
|Air date||December 24, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Written by||Joseph A. Bailey|
- Maria gets a job as a construction worker, and becomes a riveter. Biff and Sully appear and a cocky Biff tries to show "Little Lady" how to rivet. He ends up riveting his own lunchbox to the steel beam.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews one of the Three Little Pigs, the one who built a straw house. The Big Bad Wolf comes to blow it down, but the house is actually strong. (First: Episode 0551)
- Waiter Grover: Mr. Johnson wants a bowl of hot alphabet soup, and he really wants it to be hot. He looks to make sure that each letter of the alphabet is in his soup, but he is missing some. By the time Grover brings in every last letter, the soup is cold. (First: Episode 0276)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie stacks cups and saucers in order to count them, making Bert quite nervous. Luckily, they're glued together. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Film: "Simon Says"
- Bob sorts by class with some construction equipment.
- Luis tries to open a door marked with a "CERRADO" sign. He gets a running start, when Maria changes the sign to read "ABIERTO." She opens the door and Luis runs right through it, crashing.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0701||Episode 0703|