|Plot||Big Bird builds an airplane.|
|Air date||December 25, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Big Bird is worried that he can't fly like other birds can. David tells him not to worry; some people can do things that others can't. Big Bird builds an airplane so he can fly.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie brings an umbrella, a flashlight, and Bert's bowling ball to the bathtub, just in case the electricity goes out, the roof leaks, and somebody shows up asking to borrow a bowling ball. Bert thinks that Ernie is being ridiculous -- but everything happens, just as Ernie predicted. (EKA: Episode 0269)
- Cookie Monster: Herbert Birdsfoot invents a complicated machine, to test Cookie Monster's problem-solving abilities. Cookie Monster needs to pull the string to raise the glass cover off the plateful of cookies at the other end -- but when he lets go to retrieve the cookies, the cover will fall again. Herbert hears Cookie Monster approaching, and hides to observe him. Cookie investigates the machine for a moment, then gets the cookies by karate-chopping the glass cover. (First: Episode 0132)
- Big Bird sings "Somebody Come and Play".
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit attempts to demonstrate between with two poles, which are actually mops held by Grover and Herry. (EKA: Episode 0318)
- Mr. Hooper tries to teach Big Bird how to pronounce his name by breaking the word into two syllables.
- C for Coconut: On a desert island, a parched Luis finds a coconut, which has a letter C inside.
- Oscar, David and the kids sort by size using some "No Singing" signs.
- Cartoon: C is for Candle (blows man away)
- Cartoon: C is for Canary (role reversal)
- Cartoon: C is for Cowboy
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0702||Episode 0704|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.