|Plot||Oscar plays the trumpet.|
|Air date||December 26, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Oscar plays the trumpet, producing an awful sound. He quits playing when he's told how good he is at it. He later uses it to blow up a balloon to show big, bigger and biggest.
- Farmer Grover: Kermit smells smoke. An Anything Muppet girl tells him that there's a fire "over there", and Kermit screams for the fireman. Grover comes along wearing a white coat and a stethoscope; then carrying a pitchfork, and talking about his cows, chickens and the barn. Kermit reminds him that a fireman puts out fires. When Grover finally arrives with a hose, they discover that the fire is coming from the girl toasting marshmallows over a small campfire. (First: Episode 0348)
- When Maurice, a hapless casanova, puts an Pumpkin Anything Muppet woman's head together, he tells her that he loves her, but it turns out she doesn't love him. He then proceeds to take her head apart, bit by bit, as he sings "I Want to Hold Your Ear" (as well as eyes, nose, tooth, and hair). After she walks off in a huff, he notices to his shock that the parts he set aside have attached themselves to the tablecloth, who thinks he's kinda cute. (Spanish version) (EKA: Episode 0680)
- Kermit the Frog, Smart Person, helps Max Ferbilfeemer (Luis) learn the difference between happy and scared.
- Sesame Street Gangsters: Lefty is told the alphabet by his boss, who wants him to repeat it back to him. (EKA: Episode 0261)
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie purchases a straw hat for Bert, and asks Cookie Monster which box the hat will go in. (First: Episode 0438)
- Old West: Sinister Sam is looking for the biggest man in the saloon. The frightened customers point him towards Big Barney, who's cowering under the table. When Sam discovers that Barney is the biggest man there, he gives him a hat: "This ol' hat here don't fit me. I thought maybe you could use it, huh? I'll see you, fellers." Sinister Sam leaves the baffled customers behind. "Now, that's a nice gesture," one says. "He's a little weird, but he's okay after all, isn't he?" (First: Episode 0281)
- Ernie & Bert — Bert asks Ernie to share a banana with him. Ernie eats the inside of the banana, and gives Bert the peel. (First: Episode 0464)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie wants Bert to pretend to be mad, but Bert says that he can't, because he has nothing to feel angry about. Ernie asks Bert to pretend that he borrowed Bert's paper clip collection, and lost his favorite paper clip. The thought makes Bert really mad. Bert gets tired out, and tells Ernie that he can't get mad anymore. Ernie makes a confession -- he really did lose Bert's favorite paper clip. (First: Episode 0216)
- Susan sings the "Same/Different" song.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0703||Episode 0705|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.