|Plot||David tries to learn Spanish.|
|Air date||December 30, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||A, B, 9|
- David wants to hear Spanish spoken so he can learn the language, but he gets confused when Luis and Maria disagree about the Spanish words for blanket and orange.
- David has written a sentence in Spanish to tell Maria, but he loses the paper and forgets the sentence.
- David and Maria sing "Tu Me Gustas."
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie is sad, because it's raining and he can't play baseball. Bert encourages him to imagine that he's playing instead. In Ernie's imagination, he hits a high fly ball that lands in the ocean. When Bert tells Ernie that the sun has come out, Ernie says that he can't go out and play -- his ball fell in the ocean. (EKA: Episode 0678)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a so-called "magic" chain which can form into any shape he wants. Bert is dismissive of the chain's magic properties, but when he asks for the chain to provide a sandwich, it does. (EKA: Episode 0680)
- The Amazing Mumford waves his magic wand over a transparent glass cookie jar and makes the jar become full of cookies and then empty (over and over) as an anxious Cookie Monster watches. (EKA: Episode 0322)
- Film: No matter how you arrange these nine people, they're still nine people.
- This episode's plot is repeated in Episode 0981.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0705||Episode 0707|