|Plot||Mr. Snuffleupagus loses every game that he plays with Big Bird.|
|Air date||January 1, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||H, I, 11|
- Big Bird is first and Mr. Snuffleupagus is last in every game they play together. Big Bird invents a hiding game so Snuffleupagus can win.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit meets Little Miss Muffet, who sits on her water bed, eats crunchy granola, and is not afraid of the spider, who ends up chasing Kermit away. (First: Episode 0601)
- Sam the Machine tries to put a baby to sleep by singing a lullaby he uses with machines.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert has acquired some drums, but he doesn't know how to play them well. Ernie teaches him how to make drum playing exciting.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert complains when a big letter H appears on the TV screen, so Ernie turns off the set, unplugs it, and takes a bunch of H objects out of the TV (including a hat, a house and a hamster). When he plugs it back in, a big letter I appears on the screen. Ernie wants to try fixing the TV again, but Bert tells him not to -- this is a great show. (EKA: Episode 0656)
- Super Grover: A boy is confused -- his mother told him to take a bus home, but he doesn't know where to find the bus. Super Grover arrives, and they soon discover a sign that says "Bus Stop". The boy suggests that they found the answer, but Super Grover insists that his mother told him to take a bus, and not a sign, home.
- Big Bird and Snuffy sort by class using a monster, Snuffy himself, a teddy bear and a photo of Big Bird.
- Cartoon: A boy gets lost, and encounters a man with a yo-yo, who tells him to remember everything he passed. (EKA: Episode 0668)
- Susan sings a remembering song to help the ids and Big Bird find some hidden items.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0707||Episode 0709|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.