|Plot||Sam the Machine celebrates the day he was wired.|
|Air date||January 6, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Sam the Robot invites people to a party to celebrate the day he was wired. Several machines are among the guests.
- Sesame Street Pageants: "Let's Make a Face". Prairie Dawn directs the cast in a pageant about the face. Ernie talks about eyes, Cookie Monster talks about the mouth, Bert and Grover talk about ears, and Herry Monster talks about the nose. At the end of the pageant, they assemble a picture of a face.
- David, Maria, Luis and Bob, dressed as scarecrows, sing a song about the knee, the ankle, and the shoulder.
- Grover the Elevator Operator makes his passengers walk in and out of the elevator. (EKA: Episode 0581)
- Ernie & Bert — At night, Ernie impatiently awaits for the neighbor upstairs to drop his shoes so that he can go to sleep. (EKA: Episode 0176)
- Old West: Four Anything Muppet cowboys put up a Wanted poster for "the Great Cookie Thief", who's been stealing cookies from all the bakeries in these here parts. Cookie Monster is standing in front of the poster, and the others suspect that he's the Great Cookie Thief -- he has the same googly eyes, the same blue fur, and the same Western hat. They confront Cookie Monster, but he denies the charge: "Not have same mustache!" He shouts, "Look over there!" -- and while they're distracted, he draws a mustache on the poster. They apologize -- but then Cookie Monster takes off his hat, and cookies fall out. The Great Cookie Thief makes his escape. (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Caveman Days: King Ernie has a problem -- the cavemen write everything on rocks, which are too heavy to carry around. He calls upon the Royal Smart Person to invent something lighter to write on. (EKA: Episode 0667)
- Using photos of 3 small birds and Big Bird, Bob sorts by quantity. The Count instead counts the feathers on the birds.
- The Count and Cookie Monster see a plate of cookies. The Count wants to count them, and Cookie Monster wants to eat them. After arguing over whether the cookies are for counting or eating, they decide to share them -- the Count will count the cookies, and then Cookie Monster will eat them. (EKA: Episode 0514)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0710||Episode 0712|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.