|Plot||The Count looks for a job.|
|Air date||January 20, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Count looks for a job when he finds out that everybody is busy at theirs. At first, he wants a job as a plumber so he can count the drips. Then he tries out being a doctor, so he can count heartbeats.
- Oscar puts up a sign outside his trash can that says K.I.S.S. Some kids see the sign and start hugging and kissing. Oscar is disgusted -- the letters on his sign stand for his new group, the "Keep Ignoring Society Society".
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a licorice whip that he offers to share with Bert. He divides the licorice in half with a pair of scissors, but then discovers that Bert's half is longer than his. He cuts off a little bit of Bert's half, and eats it. Then he discovers that his own half is longer than Bert's, and that's not fair, so he cuts a bit off of his own, and eats it. Ernie goes back and forth, shaving off more and more, until the licorice whip is gone. (EKA: Episode 0560)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit asks Grover to use ladders to demonstrate the difference between short and long. Kermit's amazed that Grover can carry the long ladder by himself, but then sees that Grover is on both ends. (First: Episode 0276)
- Hubley animation: A girl tries to lure her cat out from under the chair so she can pick him up.
- Luis sorts fishbowls (which hold three fish and one turtle) by class.
- Grover demonstrates the letter G, which grows and grows until it scares Grover away. (EKA: Episode 0305)
- Film: Kids narrate a film of themselves at home with their younger siblings.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0720||Episode 0722|