|Plot||Big Bird wants to send flowers to Susan's sick mother.|
|Air date||January 23, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Susan has gone to see her mother, who is sick. Big Bird wants to know how to get there, so he can deliver some flowers.
- Big Bird asks David for a glass of water so he can arrange his flowers.
- Gordon tells the story of how Susan got to where her mother lives, while Simon Soundman supplies the sound effects.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie won't let Bert into the apartment. At first, Bert is sad -- but then he thinks Ernie might be hiding something, which makes him mad. He demands to be let in -- and finds that Ernie has thrown him a surprise party. Guests at the party include Roosevelt Franklin, Herbert Birdsfoot, Prairie Dawn, Sherlock Hemlock, Grover, Guy Smiley, and a Mailman. (Spanish version)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie comes from finishing his bath, and tells Bert that there's something that he forgot. Bert asks if he's washed behind his ears, his neck, and his elbows. Finally, Ernie remembers that he forgot to turn off the water in the tub -- as the water level rises. (EKA: Episode 0277)
- Sesame Street News Flash: The miller's daughter is in danger of losing her baby if she cannot guess the first name of Rumpelstiltskin. Kermit puts up a hotline, Sesame-Street-555, for people to call in and help her. The name ends up being Bruce Rumpelstiltskin, but unfortunately for Kermit, he picked the wrong place to hide: the baby's carriage!
- Ernie & Bert — Bert is trying to write a letter to Mr. Rogers, but finds it difficult when Ernie operates his electric fan right next to him. Bert blows up at Ernie and says he is "hot and bothered," and Ernie has just the thing for that: more cool air. (EKA: Episode 0573)
- The Count counts his blessings, from one to twelve.
- Farley looks for "ME", asking, "Is this me?" Nope, it's a toy cat, and a pineapple, and a mirror. Looking in the mirror, he finds himself.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0723||Episode 0725|