|Plot||Mr. Snuffleupagus practices feelings.|
|Air date||January 30, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||C, U, 10|
- Mr. Snuffleupagus practices getting angry. When he finishes with that, he practices feeling sad.
- Simon Soundman shows the Kids a picture with a variety of hidden shapes. As the kids identify the hidden shapes, Simon makes the sounds -- a bell, a guitar, a telephone, a dog barking and a train. (EKA: Episode 0672)
- Muppet & Kid Moment — Bert tells John-John that he's lost his paper clips, and he feels sad. He asks John-John to show how he looks when he feels sad. Then Bert feels angry about losing his paper clips, and John-John acts out that emotion. Bert remembers where he left his collection, and John-John acts happy, too.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie tells Bert to stand still in front of the camera so that he can "trace" Bert's face on the screen. (Spanish version)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a so-called "magic" chain which can form into any shape he wants. Bert is dismissive of the chain's magic properties. And yet, when Bert asks for the chain to provide a sandwich, it does. (EKA: Episode 0680)
- The Count has come to order hot dogs -- lots of hot dogs. But when Grover refuses to get more hot dogs because the Count will only count them and not eat them, the Count uses a hypnotism spell to get more. (EKA: Episode 0714)
- Song: Joe Raposo sings "Whale Brushing Teeth", with a film of a trainer brushing a whale's teeth. (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0519)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0728||Episode 0730|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.