|Plot||Oscar helps David talk about the letter N.|
|Air date||February 11, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||L, N, 7|
- David asks Oscar to help him talk about the letter N. Without realizing it, Oscar says many words that begin with N.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit tries to tell the story of the Three Little Pigs, but five pigs show up. He realizes he's encountered the wrong group of Pigs -- one of these Pigs went to market, and one stayed home. Just as he gets things straight, the Big Bad Wolf shows up and, determined not to have his fun spoiled, huffs and puffs and blows Kermit away.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie lies in bed and starts talking about how a square looks like and how many lines it has, then goes on to compare a a square with a triangle. And then starts to ponder about how many sides a circle has, and goes to sleep just as Bert is about to attempt to answer the question, and ends up not being able to sleep. (EKA: Episode 0239)
- The Geefle and the Gonk, two aliens, learn how to cooperate and gather nectarines together. (EKA: Episode 0706)
- Sesame Street Pageants: "Let's Make a Face". Prairie Dawn directs the cast in a pageant about the face. Ernie talks about eyes, Cookie Monster talks about the mouth, Bert and Grover talk about ears, and Herry Monster talks about the nose. (EKA: Episode 0711)
- "Son of Slow"
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has six jellybeans, and Bert has seven. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra jellybean. Ernie says that isn't fair -- they should have an equal amount. To make it even, Ernie eats the extra jellybean. That's fair, isn't it? (First: Episode 0014)
- Cookie Monster sings "One of These Things."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0736||Episode 0738|