|Plot||Big Bird presents a rhyming show.|
|Air date||March 11, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||B, Y, 5|
- Big Bird explains all about eggs to Grover, but Grover can't understand the fact that there's a baby chick inside each egg. How did the chick get inside?
- Bert and Big Bird fight over who should tell about the letter B. Maria encourages them to cooperate and do it together.
- Big Bird and David try each other's beds but come to the conclusion that for David the bed is the best, for Big Bird his nest is best.
- Big Bird organizes a rhyming show. The Prince he presents to his audience fails to find rhyming words and is told to leave the stage.
- Grover the Assistant: The Amazing Mumford begins his magic subtraction trick with four pineapples, and makes them disappear one at a time. Then Grover makes Mumford disappear. (First: Episode 0280)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a so-called "magic" chain which can form into any shape he wants. Bert is dismissive of the chain's magic properties. And yet, when Bert asks for the chain to provide a sandwich, it does. (EKA: Episode 0680)
- Farley looks for his lost toy box.
- Film: Night Sounds
- This episode's plot is repeated in episode 0991.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0756||Episode 0758|