|Big Bird is offended by Simon Soundman.|
|Air date||March 12, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Oscar shows everybody how to be quiet by pretending to be asleep.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie stacks cups and saucers in order to count them, making Bert quite nervous. Luckily, they're glued together. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit's interview with the Three Little Pigs is interrupted by the Count, who wants to count them. Every time the Count counts, thunder and lightning crash, and the Pigs refuse to be interviewed if it's about to rain. When the Count's counting puts an end to the interview, Kermit goes to interview the residents of the next house... the Seven Dwarves. (First: Episode 0569)
- Big Bird gets offended when Simon Soundman asks the Kids whether he should get a bird as a pet or not.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie is thirsty, and imagines that he's drinking nice cold water. Irritated, Bert tells him to go get a real glass of water. Ernie does, but then he annoys Bert by saying that now he's hungry. He then proceeds to eat an imaginary peanut butter and banana sandwich. (EKA: Episode 0679)
- Gordon tries to type a letter to his parents, but his typewriter breaks. Sam the Robot tries to type it for him, but the letter keeps coming out until it's several yards long.
- Mr. Hooper does some rhyming by using the UN family.
- Maria asks the kids to play a game with her. Mr. Snuffleupagus joins, but he can't do what the kids can.
- The Amazing Mumford: Grover volunteers to assist Mumford in his rhyming magic trick, making three things come out of his hat that rhyme with knee. Grover guesses the first one, but misses the others. (EKA: Episode 0675)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0757||Episode 0759|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.