|Plot|| Luis makes a phone call with Sam the Machine.|
repeat from season 4
|Air date||March 25, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Sam the Machine lets Luis use its telephone to call his brother and borrow five dollars from him. The call doesn't get through. When Luis hits the machine, coins pour out of it, so Luis doesn't need to make the call anymore.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit asks Grover to use ladders to demonstrate the difference between short and long. Kermit's amazed that Grover can carry the long ladder by himself, but then sees that Grover is on both ends. (First: Episode 0276)
- Professor Grover gives a lecture about body parts, with help from a reluctant Maria. (EKA: Episode 0728)
- Ernie plays a deliveryman.
- Film: Wheel rolls away from garbage, boy captures it to complete his wagon.
- Mr. Hooper, Luis, Maria, David and Bob all throw a small amount of litter on the ground, adding to the street's filth. When a voice (Jerry Nelson) asks "Who made this mess?" each one of them denies that it was them, saying they only dropped a small amount of garbage on the street. Soon, however, they realize that they each contributed to the mess in one way or another and pick up what they dropped. The voice then tells them to put the trash in a trash can instead of on the ground. (EKA: Episode 0514)
- Bob sounds out the word "PAPER."
- Cartoon: A man explains that the letter E begins both Enter and Exit. Another man named Roy runs through the doors. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie decorates the apartment, and explains to Bert that all the preparation is for a special visitor -- the viewer. (EKA: Episode 0352)
- Song: "Listen Here, Truck"
- Cartoon: Subtracting three mules
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0766||Episode 0768|