|Plot|| Mr. Snuffleupagus can't find anyone to play with.|
repeat of 0533
|Air date||May 1, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||T, V, 8|
- Ernie and Bert decide to go their own separate ways. Maria convinces them not to do so because then they'll never see each other. If that happened, they would be very lonely. (First: Episode 0672)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (First: Episode 0657)
- Bob makes the number 8 using two circles.
- Cartoon: A man chases a runaway "no."
- Cartoon: "Mi casa es su casa."
- Animation: First leaf, last leaf
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0793||Episode 0795|