|Plot||The Count loses his voice|
|Air date||December 3, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||A, L, 4|
- The Count can't count because he has lost his voice. He writes down notes for Susan to read. He then counts the notes.
- Film: Scanimate kids intro
- Bert and Ernie ask the Kids which music is better -- march or dance music. The kids end up marching off with Bert, while Ernie dances alone.
- Kermit uses his "magic finger" to draw a triangle.
- Children in a movie theater tell a man on the screen not to open a door that says "DANGER" on it. He opens it, and there's an explosion. (EKA: Episode 0526)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyming game, but Ernie ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it.
- Muppet & Kid Moment — Herry Monster asks John-John if he knows the difference between up and down. (EKA: Episode 0784)
- Simon Soundman is going on a trip, and makes the sounds of the means of transportation that he's planning to use.
- Herry tries to find a light for Maria, who's reading in the dark, and ends up causing havoc.
- Cartoon: Boy and the UP balloons
- Cartoon: An old woman goads a man into guessing who she met today. Through the clues she gives, he soon finds out she's referring to him.
- Cartoon: A boy imagines staying in the jungle at night when he goes to sleep.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0797||Episode 0799|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.